This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Generic License.
We at This Bridge Called Our Health allow republishing of our content from other blogs in fulfillment of all Republication Guidelines below:
- You must send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which post you would like to republish on your site
- You must republish the post exactly as it was written on This Bridge Called Our Health, including all links and the post title. Unless you have express permission from the author, you cannot edit our material in any way.
- If your site compensates writers and you republish a piece by one of our writers, please also compensate them for their work.
- You must credit our authors and partner organization—ideally in the byline. We prefer “Author Name, Institution” (for example, Jacque Grace, This Bridge Called Our Health).
- You must include the author’s biography (or a portion of it) in the republish.
- You must indicate that the post was originally published by This Bridge Called Our Health and if possible, please include a hyperlink to the original article from our website. (ex: “Originally Published on This Bridge Called Our Health. Reposted with Permission)
- If there are space limitations, you can run the first few lines of the article and then say: “Read the full article on This Bridge Called Our Health” with a link back to the article page on our site.
- If your publication has a Facebook presence, we ask that you please feel free to like our Facebook Page as your publication.
- If your platform is able, we ask that you follow us on our wordpress website.
If you are seeking clarification on any of the above mentioned guidelines or are interested in republishing a piece, we welcome you to email Danielle or Annie at: ThisBridgeCalledOurHealth@gmail.com.